Sunday, January 22, 2006

Something about a Sunday

Alright, I really don't know what to post here, because I'm sick and my brain cells are immobilized in mucus and therefore rendered useless, but Tiff seems to think I should say something, because she's sick of reading the same post 30 times a day. Darn, hate that for her. So let's see what we can come up with, shall we? Well, I'm giving up on love, on guys. Somewhere between this one guy up and running, after expressly telling me he was going to stick around, to trying to meet new guys, only to be told these 3 things:

1. I want to tie you to a tree and make love to you all night long.
2. I'm not looking for a relationship, but if you want to be fuck buddies, I'd love that.
3. I want you to put clothespins on my dick and tie me to a bed.

So yeah, I'm hanging it up for awhile. The world is seriously freaking me out. Well, not so much the 2nd one, because that's "normal" for a guy to want the milk without buying the cow, but the 1st and 3rd...FREAKY. Tiff doesn't believe me. I don't really believe me either, but it's been almost a month since Ole Blue Eyes tucked his tail between his legs and ran for the hills, and I still feel just the same. Don't really want to be around them, don't really want to talk to them or deal with them in any way. I think they should send them all to the moon. That's the kind of mood I'm in. I'm fed up with guys, I'm sick, I'm tired, and I'm sick of being sick and tired! So there Tiff, there's your damn post. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home