Friday, December 23, 2005

freaking out a little...

It's Friday night. We leave Monday. I'm freaking out. What am I doing? Can I do this? Do I really want to, when it comes down to it? Ok, that last one was dumb. Hell yeah, I wanna do it. Just a little apprehensive about turning everybody's lives upside down because I get a wild hair up my ass and decide to take off. It's not just me things affect anymore. I don't know if this fear I have is exacerbated by being sick or what, but for some reason tonight, I am definitely feeling it. And I'm not liking it.

I think my first clue to re-think this was when I decided to clean the fish tank tonight. Big mistake. I forgot to unplug the heater, so it shattered when it had no water to heat. Then, I thought I broke the filter when I took it out to clean...thankfully, I was able to fix it. And to top it off, my big dumb ass decided hey, instead of carrying about 15 gallons of water (which is about how much I took out; it's a 29-gallon tank) back and forth in buckets, I'm gonna get the water hose and fill it up! HA! I brought the hose upstairs, put it in the tank, ran down to turn it on, and came upstairs...to a freaking water fountain in my living room. The stupid hose came out of the tank and was watering the Christmas tree and carpet very nicely. Holy crap. I got it in the tank, and filled it up, and managed to either freeze the fish or just stun them because they finally have decently clean water. I thought the suckers were dead. Nahhhh...just in shock from my stupidity. *sigh*...Tomorrow we'll tackle...nothing, at this rate. :-P

Does someone want to explain to me why I LOVE Newlyweds now that Nick and Jessica split up? I've watched it all evening. I'm...twisted, I guess. Hearing the lovey dovey songs and them talking about doing this, that, and the other and how they'll be at whatever age...and I'm thinking, NOOOOO, YOU WON'T!!!! HAHAHAHAHA...I'm so mean. :-X I really do feel badly for them though. I wouldn't mind being rich, but I wouldn't want to be famous. Life is hard enough without having every single move you make photographed and scrutinized to death. Getting your heart broken is bad enough without having it splattered all over every tabloid from here to freaking Hong Kong. I should know. I've had my heart broken plenty of times. But having said that, I'm going to go back to being mean, 'cause hey, that's me.

1 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

You like Newleyweds because youknow the ending and you can say not gonna happen. I like to do that watch things I know the ending and say if you'd done this it may have been different. Jessica Simpson is a brat. Anyway You can and will do it because You are a SuperWoman. You ned an orange and white cape.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home