Friday, November 25, 2005

Moooooving on up...

Well, it's official...I suppose I'm moving. I accepted the position Tuesday and turned in my resignation letter. I'll stay on there until Dec. 15th, and the new job doesn't start until Dec. 21st. Now comes the time for all the doubts to sink in. What if this and what if that...oh crap. But I'm actually not doing too badly. Because everything inside me is telling me that this is what I need to be doing right now. I sent out somewhere around 13 resumes and/or applications to places...THIS is the one that worked out. And I'm a firm believer in things happening for a reason. So here we go. Off to join the world. Starting this next chapter of the saga that is mi vida loca. GAH! What am I doing??!?! Oh, the packing...holy crap, that's gonna take forever in itself! Although 75% of my life is still in boxes in closets, I've accumulated a LOT of shit since I came back here! I wish I had a magic wand I could wave and everything would instantly be all nicely boxed up and ready to go when I am. You'd think I'd be used to moving by now. I haven't lived in the same town for more than 2 years since I was 18. That's 9 years of packing and unpacking. I think I already mentioned it, but I'll say it again: I moved FIVE times in SIX years. You'd think I'd have learned to travel lightly...'parently NOT. Holy crap...

2 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

Have a yard sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway goofy Glad to see you getting on with life :o) Hmmm I started my blog again. Which one I've narrowed it down to B'ham, Memphis or the beach :o)

10:08 AM  
Blogger KOKIE said...

Where are you moving to this time?? I know how it is..I haven't lived in the same place for more than a year since 2001!! HAHA

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home