Friday, October 21, 2005

Voicemail messages

I love changing my voicemail message often. It confuses people, and it seems like the only things in my life that doesn't have to be all freaking serious and "professional". It's my funny. My current one says something like, 'You've reached the Short Term Memory Loss Clinic. To set up an appointment, press 1. To set up an appointment, press 1. To set up an appointment, press 1...' And you get it. I've been getting very amusing voicemails from people. My latest one is from my friend Spanky (don't ask...I don't even wanna know). He calls, and is like 'yeah, I want to set up an appointment. *silence for a few seconds* Uhhhh...well HELL, I forgot what I was even gonna tell you!' lol...so apparently it also helps people FORGET what they're calling to tell me. Which sometimes could be a good thing...ahhhhhhhhhh...Thank GOD it's Friday. But it's kind of pointless, since I'm on call Sunday. Geesh. No rest at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home