Monday, October 17, 2005

New law

This is what I hear on the radio as I'm going to Wal-Mart today...where I proceeded to LOSE MY FREAKING CAR, but that's another story. This is how stressed out I am! I lost my car at Wal-Mart! I was one of those people I make fun of! Oh yeah...that's not what I heard. I heard that, in California, they are complaining about the gases of COWS. Apparently cow farts are polluting the air and doing something to the ozone layer. Ummmm...WHAT?!?! I don't know how many cows are in California, but how many cows would it take for their farts to damage the ozone layer? Holy crap! I didn't think the poor lady giving this bit of news was going to be able to get it all out for laughing. So, from what I gather, they're going to pass a law next year to regulate cow farts...hmmmmmmmm...would someone like to enlighten me as to HOW??!?! That's what it was! The news shocked me so much I forgot where I parked! Yep, I blame them. So, if anyone out there in Cali reads this, could you please shed some light on this? I do believe I've heard it all now...

1 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

Bridge Day??????? What do y'all do celebrate that the bridge hasn't fallen down???? I heard that new law. Ever see the commercial Happy Cows come from California?

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home