Sunday, October 09, 2005

Kiley needs...

Holy crap, this could be BAD. Someone on Myspace sent me this thing, similar to the (your name) is thing, only this one is (your name) needs...So let's see what we have, shall we? I know what I need, but what does Google say I need? Out of 384 results, this is what I found out that I need:

1. Kiley needs something to sing on. (Trust me, to preserve everyone's ears, NO, I don't)
2. Kiley needs to get the promotion she deserves (Hell yeah! You tell 'em!)
3. Kiley needs to maintain contact with siblings who are placed separately (hmmm...hopefully not my own! I don't wanna!)
4. Kiley needs to understand one very simple fact (with me, NOTHING is ever simple)
5. Kiley needs a home. (Pwease take me home with you. I'm housebroken!)
6. Kiley needs to get her name, face, and most importantly, her VOICE out there (I agree on that one!)
7. Kiley needs a beating. (What'd I do?!?!)
8. Kiley needs to come back. (Where'd I go? And if I get out, I am NOT coming back!)
9. Kiley needs a new mommy! (Uhhhh...I have absolutely no comment for that one.)
10. KILEY NEEDS A JOB. (NO SHIT.)


And that's all she wrote, folks.

2 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

Use dogpile.com it incorporates Google, Yahoo and some other search engines.

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tried the google "name" needs, and I found this site. Here's a couple others that I thought were interesting:
Kiley needs to be in jail
Kiley needs to be fired ASAP!
Kiley needs to rent a clue
Kiley needs to be stripped
kiley needs a break from all the madness
Kiley needs little introduction
Kiley needs a Vital T-shirt as well!

Thought you might like it.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home