Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New words!

Ok, before I get to the reason for this post, which is about words that don't exist (but should), I just have to get this little rant off my chest. Ladies, this one's for you. Do any of you like to see pics of guys where they've simply cut out their last chick of the moment? There's this pic of the guy...with this arm at the edge of the pic, attached to nothing. Not like I'm interested, but I'm sorry, but that irritates the crap out of me! I KNOW you've got to have other pics of yourself, ones that don't include random arms to nowhere! Ok, that said, here are some words that aren't...as far as I know...in the dictionary, but definitely should be! :-P

AQUADEXTROUS (ak wa deks' trus) adj. Possessing the ability to turn the bathtub faucet on and off with your toes. *I can do this one!*

DISCONFECT (dis kon fekt') v. To sterilize the piece of candy you dropped on the floor by blowing on it, assuming this will somehow 'remove' all the germs. *Come on...I know you do this*

PHONESIA (fo nee' zhuh) n. The affliction of dialing a phone number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer. *I do this! I've been known to ask for someone else!*

TELECRASTINATION (tel e kras tin ay' shun) n. The act of always letting the phone ring at least twice before you pick it up, even when you're only six inches away. *Nah...it's called SCREENING...lol*

That's all for now, dorkfish!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiley,

Love the words!! It's always good to learn a new thing or two!! HAHA

Hope all is well with you!!

Hugs,

Nicole

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home