Saturday, September 24, 2005

Welcome home Granny!

I'm very happy to report that my sister-in-law's grandmother has been found alive and mostly well, with the exception of a broken arm. This woman is my new hero! She's in her 90s...we can't seem to agree on exact age, and wandered off Wednesday morning. I don't think anybody had any faith in her. Everyone was basically looking for a body. But sure enough, she came wandering out of the woods this evening, perfectly fine. I'm sure she's probably starved and thirsty and freezing, but she's alive! Welcome home Granny! You're tougher than I would've been, that's for sure!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW they found her! Did she tell them where she was or what had happened? I bet she was with a man!! ol Granny was getting her some!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger JJP said...

Great that Granny is home. I told you she would be found and ok. The world would be a lot better if it listened to me.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home