Monday, September 19, 2005

I'll Be Missing You


With regards to Diddy...whatever his name is today...

Bobby, they gotta know that life ain't always what it seem to be. Words can't express what you mean to me. Even though you're gone, we're still a team. Through your family, we'll fulfill your dream. In the future can't wait to see if you open up the gates for me. Reminisce sometime, the night they took my friend; try to black it out but it plays again. When it's real, feelings hard to conceal. Can't imagine all the pain I feel; give anything to hear half your breath...I know you're still living your life after death. Every step I take, every move I make, every single day, every time I pray, I'll be missing you. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you. It's kind of hard with you not around; I know you're in Heaven smiling down. Watching us while we pray for you, every day we pray for you. Till the day we meet again, in my heart is where I'll keep you friend. Memories give me the strength I need to proceed, the strength I need to believe. My thoughts, Bob, I just can't define. Wish I could turn back the hands of time...one black morning, when this life is over, I know I'll see your face.


And besides...
I don't have to see you to know you're here. I can hear your voice around me everywhere. It's calling to me, words I can't ignore. Calling to me, stronger than ever before. For one moment, nothing is out of place. For one moment, this is our place in history. For one moment, nobody else understands...one moment can last eternity. I don't have to touch you to feel your skin. I can sense your arms arwell, you have to do what youound me deep within. Your heart is alive, and will always be. Your heart is alive, alive in me.

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Bobby. We miss and love you always.
September 19, 1972~October 28, 2004

GIT-R-DONE BOB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home