Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Day 1

Well, this is the first day he's been officially completely totally gone...in so many ways. Well, I guess. Beats the hell out of me. But this is day one, and by my calculations, he'll be done and on his way home sometime around December 27th. So I guess only time will tell what happens, huh? And so, believe it or not, I don't feel so much like wallowing too bad today, so I'm gonna do a list. This list is called The Last 10 Things a Woman Would Ever Say:
10. Could our relationship be more physical? I'm tired of just being friends.
9. Go ahead and leave the seat up. It's easier for me to douche that way.
8. I think hairy butts are really sexy.
7. Hey, get a whiff of that one.
6. Please don't throw that old t-shirt away. The holes in the armpit are just too cute.
5. This diamond is way too big.
4. I won't even put my lips on that thing unless I get to swallow.
3. Wow, it really IS 14 inches!
2. Does this make my butt look too small?
1. I'm wrong...you must be right again.

:-P Enjoy your break while it lasts. I can guarantee it WON'T.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home