Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Monday Morning Church

You left my heart as empty as a Monday morning church...

Y'all just better get used to this, 'cause I'm gonna be wallowing for awhile. Until the day I wake up over him, or he decides to come back. At which time we will have to have a loooooooooong and very lengthy discussion on why the HELL he left in the first place. I'm sorry for those of you who think I should get over it, but you just don't look at someone the way he looked at me...you don't talk about wanting to meet the rest of the family, and kiss them on the forehead every time they roll over to face you in bed, only to up and disappear the very next day! I just don't get it. Some of my friends seem to think he'll be back. With all honesty, everything in my body says the same thing. This isn't over yet. It wasn't over then, it's not over now. It will never really be over for me, even if I never see him again, because there wasn't that last final goodbye. Wow...what a difference a week makes. Last week at this exact time, I was sitting in Taco Bell having lunch with him, talking about friends and family and the future. Laughing, playing, happy. What a difference a week makes. Have a depressed you guys enough yet? Don't breathe a sigh of relief. I'm far from being done. Y'all are going to be my therapy to help me get through this. One miserable post at a time! :-P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm...we are all in trouble!! Well actually..they think they are in trouble but its me who has to hear it ALL the time....I mean really guys I can be talking about how my kids has a yucky nose and is coughing and she finds something in that conversation that reminds her of HIM!! Don't ask cuz I have no idea!!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home