Thursday, August 25, 2005

A Rock and a Hard Place

I've come to the conclusion this week that a guy can't win with me. I'm a freaking horrible person! Gunner had made plans a long time ago (apparently) to go with some friends to some kind of race in Ohio next weekend...WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE MY BIRTHDAY. He told me he was trying to get out of it, but I was like, no, go with your friends, I'll be fine. We argued about this for about 30 minutes. Well, now that he's decided TO GO, I'M PISSED! OMG! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND! That is WRONG. Any other day, any other weekend, I wouldn't care. But out of the 365 other days of the year (sometimes 366) WHY THAT DAY? Why MY day? I'm trying really hard to keep myself calm, but it's not only that. He's leaving on September 13th for 15 weeks of basic training. I won't get to spend any more Saturdays with him before he leaves! He's got them all booked up! I want him to have a life and be with his friends, but weekends are the only times I have off to spend any time with him before he leaves! And under normal circumstances, I'd spend that time with him AND his friends, but I can't. I don't have a ticket to this race on the 3rd, and I also don't have a ticket to the game on the 10th...NOT that there's any way in HELL I'd ever go to a WVU game stone cold sober and willingly. Am I wrong for telling him to go, then get mad cause he's going???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home