Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pissing off the cops

I might have to use these on the cops I know, particularly Jared and Ty...I think they'd just LOVE me. lol...I like this list. Here are my top 10 faves:
  1. When he asks why you were speeding, tell him you wanted to race. (which would SO be me)
  2. After you sign the ticket and give it to him, say "Oops, wrong name!" (but they know me...that wouldn't work...)
  3. Bribe him with doughnuts, and when he agrees, say "I'm sorry, I just ate the last one. (Yep...me again)
  4. Before you sign the ticket, pick your nose. You have to sign with his pen.
  5. When he's telling you what you did wrong, start repeating him quietly.
  6. Mumble to yourself (hell, I could carry on a conversation with myself!)
  7. When he asks to inspect your car, say "There's no alcohol in here. The last cop got it."
  8. Try to sell him your car.
  9. When he pulls out his nightstick, ask him what he's going to do with it.
  10. ASK IF YOU CAN BORROW HIS UNIFORM FOR A HALLOWEEN PARTY. (yes, i would, and Jared would probably let me).

I could have sooooooooo much fun picking on these guys, but I know they could get me back VERY easily, and MUCH worse. lol...besides, I might need them next time I'm on call to help me deal with the crazy people! Better be nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home