Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stress

...and here I am, back with yet another list! This one is "You Know You're Too Stressed If..." and here are my faves:
  1. You have an irresistible urge to bite the noses of the people you are talking to.
  2. You and Reality file for divorce.
  3. Trees begin chasing you.
  4. You believe if you think hard enough, you can fly.

And my favorite:

5. ...You begin to talk to yourself, then disagree about the subject, get into a nasty row over it, lose, and refuse to speak to yourself for the rest of the night.

*sigh*...if it weren't for stress I'd have no energy at all...Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats wrong with fighting with yourself I do it all the time!!! I go for day without talking to myself!!!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home