Monday, August 15, 2005

Crazy in Love

I printed this list off iVillage today...swear I could WRITE THE BOOK! It's about 20 surefire relationship wreckers. My top 5 personal faves (and most likely things I've done) are:
  1. Call him repeatedly.
  2. If he doesn't call back, email him.
  3. Ask him once a week, "So, where do we stand?"
  4. Fixate on the future.
  5. CRITICIZE HIS MOTHER (yep, I KNOW I've done this one and learned the hard way that no matter how much of a bitch HE thinks she is, YOU'D better think she's nothing short of perfect and absolutely amazing.)

I've decided I like lists. Lists are goooooooooood. I have lots of lists these days...

And Tiff...there's a good chance I'll end up insane. But...what's this? A second chance? And yes, everyone in my life is amazed that a guy has finally made me forget about J. Nobody ever thought it would ever happen. But for the first time in a long time, I don't care. For the first time in FIVE years I haven't been with him over homecoming, and I really couldn't care less. FIVE years, and not a damn thing to show for it. I'm done. Besides, I found someone I want more. Thing is, does he still want me? I'm finally ready to give all of me to him without holding anything back for anyone else, but is it too late?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO PROUD!!!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home