Saturday, September 03, 2005

Volunteers

This is for all you assholes out there who give me hell when y'all find out I'm a VOLUNTEER. THIS is for you guys who are constantly asking me, wtf is a Vol, anyway? WTF you volunteering for? This is what it means to be a Vol. This is the Tennessee Volunteer spirit, and I'm very proud to say that I am a Vol Girl. Know it, accept it, deal with it. And shut up about it.

Oh, and btw...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

I must say, I got a very pleasant surprise tonight. I was having one of those days I wasn't feeling too sure of myself, and feeling like I didn't really matter to most people, and an argument with Gunner seemed to reinforce that...but then, he showed up at my house this evening and wash all those worries away. Thank you baby, for making my birthday...or at least the first 10 minutes of it, since you had to leave...very special. Crazy about you...falling more every day.

Did I mention...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!?!?!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!!!!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home