Saturday, September 17, 2005

Always...aka Day 5

And so...life goes on. Still very much missing him, still very much wanting him back. But in a way, I'm doing ok. It's like I told Woody...I'm like a dead person. I can't stay down too long. After awhile my body fills with gases and I float back up. lol. I'm NOT a dead person, and I DON'T have gas...it was just some whacked out analogy. This is my song for today (not the whole song, just a couple verses):
It's been raining since you left me, now I'm drowning in the flood. You see I've always been a fighter, but without you I give up. Now your pictures that you left behind are just memories of a different life. Some that made us laugh, some that made us cry, one that made you have to say goodbye. What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair...
Yeah, well, you get the point. On a higher note, I have a county deputy offering to wash my car for me. Knowing this boy, I don't wanna know what I'd have to give him in exchange, so I think I'll wash my own damn car. I also got my book today. Swim Naked, Defy Gravity, and 99 Other Essential Things To Accomplish Before Turning 30. Here's your thing to accomplish for today: Invest in seriously frivolous undies. Because? Because "there are those days when you need a mental lift, and simply feeling the silky, sexy texture and knowing you're wearing something naughty changes your whole attitude."
In closing, I have but one final thought for...right now:
GO VOLS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home