Friday, September 23, 2005

When the lights go down...

So tell me, is it better to be last on the list...or never thought of at all? An old friend who's only called me ONCE this year just up and calls me tonight out of the blue. When I asked why, I was basically told that he couldn't reach anyone else! NICE. It was almost kind of comical. Half drunk, looking for his girlfriend's estranged husband to fight him, and wanting encouragement for this! OMG...you just turned 33 last month! Please tell me men grow out of this adolescent cave man thing at some point. Because if they don't, then I quit right now. That ain't even cool. Heaven help us all.

Time is leaving us behind. Another week has passed, and still I haven't laughed yet. So tell me what your secret is...letting go like you did.

1 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

No we never grow out of being a boy. Men are only boys in bigger clothing. Haven't you figured that out by now???

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home