Thursday, September 29, 2005

Here By Me...Day 16

I hope you’re doing fine out there without me, ‘cause I’m not doing so good without you. The things I thought you’d never know about me were the things I guess you always understood. So how could I have been so blind for all these years? Guess I only see the truth through all this fear, and living without you…And everything I had in this world, and all that I’ll ever be; it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you right here by me. I can’t take another day without you, ‘cause baby, I could never make it on my own. I’ve been waiting so long, just to hold you and to be back in your arms where I belong. Sorry I can’t always find the words to say but everything I’ve ever known gets swept away inside of your love…

Whatever happened, it doesn't even matter now. I just miss you very much. And the thing that scares me the most is the thought that that was all we'll ever find...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home