Saturday, October 08, 2005

Life...goes...on.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." ~E.M. Forster

And so, it's been a month since I last heard your voice. A whole month since what the hell ever happened...happened, and you disappeared from my life without a sound or a trace. Just vanished. A long, tearful, painful month since I last heard your voice, because you haven't even bothered to contact me in any way. Soooo...do you think it's over? Sure sounds like it to me. And you know, that's ok. I'd rather fall than never to have flown at all. And yeah, life doesn't go as planned, but I think it's a lot more fun that way. And like Garth says: I could've missed the pain, but then I'd have had to miss the dance. And I wouldn't have missed this for the world. Thank you for asking me to dance, both literally and figuratively. And I know my heart's gonna mend just fine. I guess some things just aren't meant to be. But looking back, you lit up my life, if only for awhile. And I'll always cherish that, even though it ended the way it did. It's not so much the way it ended that hurts, but that it ended at all. We could've been something amazing. But I guess God and life had other plans. It's all good. :-) There's so much about you that I'm gonna miss, but I'm trying to find comfort in knowing that (hopefully) there's someone even better out there for me, and someone who's absolutely going to rock my world and someone, above all, who won't turn and run.

And so...still job hunting. Or education hunting. Something. Anything but this. Anybody have any ideas? Any at all? HELP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home