Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mr. Purple Potato Head

Yay! Someone doesn't think I'm boring! Stef and Tiff, y'all are my friends...you don't count. You HAVE to say nice things. ;-) I have to send out a congrats to Janie, who found out today that she's also leaving me! MY THERAPIST IS LEAVING! What am I going to do? First Onycha, then Amber, then Audra left today, and now Janie! This is not freaking cool! I'm gonna be the only one in that office! Me...all by myself...being super social worker and handling the ENTIRE county's caseload. My ass I am! I barely handle the one I have now! I keep hoping that one of 3 things will happen: #1--I'll win the lottery. #2--some amazing guy will take pity on me and rescue me from this hellish existence that has become my life...or #3--Dale Jr realizes that I'm the woman of his dreams and whisks me off to that gorgeous house in NC and loves me senseless for the rest of my days...which kind of goes along with #2, but oh well. It's my wish, and I'll put it in there if I please? And oh BABY, PLEASE!!! :-X I have a question for those of you out there in blogland...this has been bugging the shit out of me for a long time now...what do you do when you don't KNOW what you wanna do? I want a different career, a different profession, all that, whatever...but I have absolutely no freaking idea what. Give me ideas, please! As much as I'm really not looking forward to going back to school and more student loans, I'm absolutely fed up with all the drama. So...help??! I'm begging!

1 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

I find you very interesting. What do you do when you want a new life??? You just go for it. That's it. I know I need to take my own advice. I know I haven't blogged on here in forever but i'll change that Friday.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home