Monday, October 10, 2005

#8

Happy Birthday Dale Jr! Come here and I'll give you your birthday present. ;-) Yeah, so I applied for a job today...by accident. Did NOT mean to do that, but oh well. We'll see what happens, I guess. It sounds interesting enough. Maybe there's a reason the CLICK HERE TO APPLY button said something entirely different!

And I need to ask a really big favor to all of you out there in bloggerland. If I get thrown in jail, would you bail me out? I'm having reallllllllllly strong urges to just rip a certain someone's arm off and beat them to death with it. And I know this is very un-social worky of me, but I hope this person gets his comeuppance by dying very slowly, a miserable lonely old man nobody wants to be around, for the way he's treating people now. And so...congratulations. You have just met my evil twin...we'll call her...Meenie Me. lol. :-P

1 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

Hmmmm Your evil twin huh???? so its Jr's B-day interesting. Why are we here?

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home