Tuesday, October 25, 2005

WTF

Ok, WHO WISHED ALL THIS SNOW ON ME?!?! It's only October! Take it back, dammit! This is just so wrong. I had to share with you, dear readers, what happened to me this morning. For some reason, at 4:57 this morning, I shot up out of bed and just stood up. Wide awake, ready to go. Why can't I get up when the alarm goes off??? Anyway, I go over to my box of Kleenex, pull one out of the box to blow my nose, and OUUUUUUUUUCH...WTF?!?! There was a friggin WASP in my Kleenex! I got stung on my freaking face at 5am! What a way to start the day! And I'm allergic to them! Luckily this one barely got me because I'm not stupid enough to hold something up to my face that's stinging me! So I kept an eye on it for awhile, and called work to tell them that I would not be coming in this morning, because I had been stung. They laughed at me and asked me where I got a wasp in this weather! Such wonderful people they are. And I have to thank my oldest niece, who sent me this Coors Light email that had a Frankenstein dude pop up in it at the end. This green idiot scared my 10-year old so badly that she screamed bloody murder, started crying hysterically and shaking like nothing I've ever seen! I had to literally hold her basket-style for 10 minutes to calm her down, and she didn't speak for 26 minutes! And any of you who have kids or know how kids are...they're not usually that quiet that long. She was FREAKED the hell out. No more scary things, people, please?!?! And if they are, I don't care if it spoils it or not, please give me some kind of warning so she's not standing around while I'm looking at it? I'd hate to have to commit my 10 year old for a complete nervous breakdown!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Sounds like your morning didn't go to good. At least you get up before the alarm clock; my clock and I fight Every morning!! Which in turn means I am rushing to get ready for work.

I was going to say something else but ugh I forgot. Talk to you later.

Nicole

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home