Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Following orders!

I should've listened to the dude on the radio this morning. I was driving to work and he was like, 'here's what we're gonna do: we're all going to go get in our vehicles, drive home, and go back to bed. we'll get back up and start this day over, 'cause this isn't working'. I'm thinking HELL YEAH! If work asks, I'm tellin' 'em you told me to! I actually really did UNFORTUNATELY go to work, even though going back to bed was sounding reallllllllllllllllllly nice, especially in this cold ass rainy weather. But...I only worked 2 1/2 days last week, so I really need to stick it out a full week. Especially since I'll be off at least half a day Monday, Thursday, and hopefully Friday. Do I ever work? Not if I can help it! I need a sugar daddy to baby and spoil me so I don't hafta. I wanna retire. I'm done working. I don't wanna play grown-up anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home