Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wanted: full time MAID

Why do I bother? What's the point? Seriously. My house is just not meant to be clean. Ever. I dust, vacuum, pick up toys and odds and ends, and 5 seconds later, it looks worse than it did before I started. O. M. G. And I don't know who's worse, my 10 year old daughter or my 50-year old sister! It's a toss up! Chaney's a different story, but my sister and I were not raised to be this messy! I have very distinct memories from my childhood of getting up reaaaaaaaaalllllllllly early in the morning just to use the bathroom and go back to bed, only to go back to bed to find my bed MADE. It's like the woman stood outside my door just waiting for me to get out of it for a minute. I seriously think my sister is rebelling from years of being repressed, and the only way she knows how to do this is to just make a massive mess. Well, I guess better than than taking to drinking. Certainly don't want her checking out the trees again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home