Friday, November 11, 2005

Looking for a bigger box of crayons

Well, I'm very happy to say that my interview went GREAT. The lady pretty much said that as far as she was concerned, the job was mine. Personnel just has to call my references as a formality. Question is...do I want the job? It's pretty much like the job I have now, only in a different area. Lots of pros and cons. Love the area there, not so sure about the job. What to do, what to do...I don't know! Help?!? Anybody? Should I just flip a coin? Chaney wants to go RIGHT NOW. I do, but I don't know. If the job didn't have on call, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. Here's my main question. I'm looking into 4 other jobs; what if one of them opens up after I take that job? Would it be so bad of me to explore those options? They sound like something I think I might really like. Can I take this job, but keep my options open for these others?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey k....hell take the job it will get you away from richwood!! BUT just tell me you are not taking this job or even applied for it because of some guy?!?!?!? I know you all too well!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger ~kiley said...

Hmmm...close, but not this time. Yes, there IS a guy, but he's just the icing on the cake. You know my sister's been trying to get me there for years. And besides, I sent my resume out to TWELVE different places! This is the one place that CALLED BACK. Do you believe in fate? I do.

3:33 PM  
Blogger KOKIE said...

Hey girl,

So where is the job?? Will it put you any closer to TN??

I think that you just need to pray and do what seems best for you and Chaney both!! I'm sure you'll make a wise decision!!

Miss YA!!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home