Monday, November 21, 2005

Jump? Sure, How High?

I've realized something about myself this weekend. There is something wrong. I am a strong, independent, wonderful woman...until I get a penis in my life. Then...what happens??? Men are NOT the center of the universe (women are, of course), so why do I have this overwhelming urge to fall to my knees and kiss the feet of the men in my life, when I have them? What about a man reduces a perfectly (shut up) sane, strong, self-sufficient woman to mush? The man should enhance your life, not be your life. I'm working very hard on that one, but then I stop to think...should it really be this much work? Do men not think and feel this way about a woman? I think I have yet to see that. Or are they just better at hiding their emotions, since they're programmed to be emotionless blobs since birth? I'm thinking entirely too much way too early in the morning. This is NOT cool. I'm going...somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

Do I have to explain everything to you? You have thie need for a man in your life because to quote a song. " A Man Without Love Is Only Half Of a Man But A Woman Is Nothing At All" :o) Thank you very much!!!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home