Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to share some of the things that I'm very thankful for with you today, since it is Thanksgiving, after all! They're not in any particular order of importance, because each and every thing is equally important to me.

1. I can hear! (I couldn't hear anything yesterday, and it was freaking scary)
2. Chaney's happy, healthy, and coming home today.
3. I got a new job, and I'm MOOOOOOOVING on up. lol.
4. I have food to eat, clothes to wear, and a roof over my head.
5. I have an amazing family who'll do anything for me, whether it be in good times or in bad.
6. Tiffany has stuck by me and been the other half of me for the past 16 years now. I know I'm not easy to put up with, Tiff...thank you so very much for that.
7. Justin seems to genuinely care about me, in whatever context, calling to check on me, coming to see me, giving me little massages, and willingly putting up with my family in order to spend time with me!
8. I am healthy, for the most part. I can walk, I can talk, I can see and hear. I have no major medical problems.
9. I don't have to go through this holiday with a family member fighting overseas, and those who do are definitely in my prayers.
10. I have the most wonderful friends I could ever ask for. Even though we don't see each other for years at a time sometimes, they're still there, and they still care. Thank you. It's amazing to me that people care enough about me to want to be my friend and share my life and theirs.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home