Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Assets...minus 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!

Two more days left. So many mixed emotions. Excitement, fear, stress, sadness. All equally strong. This is gonna be interesting. You'd think I'd be used to packing up my life by now and heading on out...I've done it enough. It's time to go. I have to get out of Richwood. There's no other option. Definitely going to miss my co-workers though. That's a big part of the sadness. I was blessed with an absolutely amazing group of people to work with. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I know I'll never get that lucky again. And I've also realized that my past has screwed me up more than I realized. The part that really ticks me off is that I let them. Maybe for once, I can fix that. Especially now that I know there's a problem and I'm making a conscious effort to change it. I guess only time will tell, huh? I've learned that the only consistent feature in all of my dysfunctional relationships...IS ME. Well, I guess at least some things never change. That's reassuring. :-P Alright, since I'm having oral surgery tomorrow (wisdom teeth out, FINALLY) and can't eat anything after midnight...and my surgery isn't till 11, which blows...I'm gonna go eat myself senseless and go to bed so I don't torture myself any more than necessary. Wish me luck and whatever. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home