Thursday, December 22, 2005

Michael Blaine


Tiff, this post is kind of for you. I heard a song, well, it's the same 'apple from the tree' song I was telling you about. The more I listen to it, the more it reminds me of Blaine, actually. You know I love that little shithead. Couldn't love him any more if he was my own...which, at one time, he did call me daddy! :-P Silly child. Anyway, I've changed some of the lyrics around a little, but this is what I think of when I think of Blaine.

I look at him and I see a boy, I see trouble and I see joy
See innocence and headstrong and a heart full of dreams
I look at him and I'm so amazed, I'm so proud and so afraid
That the apple didn't fall quite far enough from the tree...

Already says when he grows up he's gonna have a big ole truck
I can see him getting stuck on some private property
He'll take chances, he'll take dares
Keep his mama and daddy scared to death when he goes out at night
Lord, I bet they'll never sleep
Guess they'll get what their parents got from them...

'Cause I look at him and I see a teen, having fun, doing stupid things
I see roadblocks, I see mistakes, I see heartbreak he can't see
I look at him and I'm so amazed, I'm so proud and so afraid
That the apple didn't fall quite far enough from the tree...


Yep, that's my Michael Blaine. Love you Punk!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww how cute!! Thats my punk!!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home