Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yee...haw.

Ok, so I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday...yay me. And apparently I'm rather humorous when I'm out of my mind on anethesia. I even make up my own little hand-arm waving sign language...and of course, even though I was expressly told to keep my mouth shut, my mouth never stopped going. Nice to know some things never change. And so, today was my last day at work, and I missed it. I went, mind you, but by the time I got there I was hurting so bad I was crying, so they sent me home. So much for having this big sad tearful goodbye. My last day was spent in my bed passed out. But I'm not feeling any pain right now!!! Gotta love it. And since I really have no idea what I'm typing anyway, I'm gonna go cuddle up under my electric blanket and pass out while watching some dumb movie. :-) I'm officially unemployed!

1 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

Welcome to the wondeful world of the unemployed. Well at least for awhile. At least someone will hire you.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home