Monday, December 19, 2005

@%$@%@!!!

I HATE PEOPLE. I don't discriminate...I hate everyone equally at this moment. One of these years I will learn (doubt it) NOT TO GO Christmas shopping the weekend before Christmas! People are insanely rude and unbelievable! I got so tired of people walking all over me and basically pushing me out of their way that I started doing the same thing back! And I almost feel bad now...almost, but I even TOLD some people 'hey, you're in my way'. I guess I got it all done, except one gift I've still got to buy...but I just hate what Christmas has become. And I hate it more and more. It's too materialized, too commercialized. How many gifts you can get, how expensive they can be...all that crap. It's ridiculous.

On the other hand, 2nd full day of being unemployed...still loving it! Didn't really get much done today, but I did go through 4 rolls of wrapping paper wrapping presents, so I guess I got something accomplished. Still need to freaking pack. Booooooooooooooy, do I need to pack. I can't believe we're moving in a week. Ok, so it's not officially moving moving, since we'll be staying with my other sister till I find a place, but we are for all intents and purposes relocating. Most of my stuff will still be here...Heaven help me now. I just wanna run away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home