Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last day of 2005

Well, I survived my first week. It went ok, I guess, work-wise, at least. My love life is apparently shot all to hell again, since I haven't spoken to him since he chose WRESTLING over ME last Monday. I tried calling, he doesn't answer. Screw it. If that's how it's gonna be, fine with me. I'm in a new town with new people and new opportunities. Don't need to waste my time on someone where I never know whether it's on again or off again. I wrote this big...whatever at work the other day, and when I find it, I'll post that too to share. It's rather interesting. It's bits of...reflection, I guess, interspersed with song lyrics, 'cause y'all know me...I love my music.

Things, for the most part, are going ok here. I've been more down lately, trying to get adjusted and all this crap going on with Mr. Man, but I'm hanging in there. Chaney's not doing so well. She's having adjustment problems, but I knew she would. She really misses my sister badly, and it definitely showed today in one of her little tantrums. Just a minor one, really. Kicking the shoes across the room, screaming, crying...not a major one. And even with that one, my poor sister was like...whoa...wtf? Me, I'm like, don't take it personally, and that's nothing compared to some others.

I've learned this past week that I should go off on her father more often. He actually gives me money for her if I do. He gave me double what he usually gives me. He doesn't quite know what to do with a bold, assertive...ok, BITCH me. He's used to the old me he could beat up on and order around. He's rather speechless, and it's rather awesome. I'm liking this new me. If only I could be more of a bitch with people in general. Maybe that'll be my New Years resolution...stand up for myself more. That, and my usual: EAT MORE CHOCOLATE. I KNOW I can keep that one. What's yours? Anybody making one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home