Sunday, January 08, 2006

Live cheering drunken idiots

So, this has definitely been the OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE weekend for me. Thinking I had made a HUGE mistake. Miserable all weekend. It all started when I went out with my oldest niece on Friday night. Sure, we'll meet your friends there, have a good ole time. RIGHT. Long before Lance and the guys ever thought about showing up, there was entertainment. Of sorts. I beat Ashley at pool 3 times, and apparently I did this little...something...that was interpreted as a cheer by this guy. This is where the drunken part comes in. He comes staggering over, making some comment about me cheering. I tell him that I used to be a cheerleader, so that was most likely something that resembled that (whatever). The cheering idiot part comes in when this man, well into his 50s, at least, starts CHEERING and trying to do TOE TOUCHES IN THE BAR. OMG. I looked at Ashley, and I was like, 'is this dude gay or drunk?'. She simply responded with a 'I think it's both.' WTF? And then I had a known drug dealer all up in my shit rambling on about one-night stands. He told me "someday you WILL have a one-night stand. Trust me. You will." Uhhh...sorry to disappoint you, LOSER, but I will NEVER do that, because that's not who I am, and even if I should ever reach the point where I DO do that, I can guarandamntee you it won't be with YOU. I want to know where all the good ones are hiding. 'Cause these sure aren't them. I also want to know if I'll ever find a guy who won't be GREAT at first, say all the right things...then when it starts getting real, turn around and run like hell. Here's a news flash for you: IT'S SUPPOSED TO GET REAL. THAT'S WHAT RELATIONSHIPS DO. If you're wanting something oh, I don't know...FAKE...then get a blow-up doll. I am a real, live woman. I have feelings. I have a heart. I feel joy, I feel pain. I laugh when I'm happy and cry when you hurt me. Don't start with me unless you plan on sticking around to see it through, whatever happens. That's all I ask. Is that too much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home