Saturday, January 28, 2006

cry out to Jesus

I realized that I haven't posted about Bobby in awhile, and today seems like a good day to do it, given that he died on the 28th day. I guess that means I'm healing. Slowly, but surely. I heard a song the other day that reminds me of him, and of others I've lost along the way. This is for all of you who've lost someone you love. Cry out to Jesus.

To everyone who's lost someone they love long before it was their time; you feel like the days you had were not enough when you said goodbye. And to all of the people with burdens and pains keeping you back from your life. You believe that there's nothing and there is no one who can make it right. There is hope for the helpless, rest for the weary, love for the broken heart. There is grace and forgiveness, mercy and healing. He'll meet you wherever you are...Cry out to Jesus.

Love that song. It's awesome. It's by a group called Third Day. Listen to it. Well worth it. Since I'm feeling better, and it's gorgeous out, I'm getting outta here!

Love you always, Bob.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just lost someone very precious to me in oct. It was someone who helped me through some very rough times in my life. He also showed me a broader view of life.Its very difficult for me to fathom that hes gone. I feel your pain kiley. I didnt even get to go to my friends memorial. I didnt get to say goodbye properly. that is what hurts the most.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home