Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Who are you???

Ok, whoever keeps posting anonymously to my webpage, STOP IT. If you can't be man enough to take credit for your own words, then stop hiding behind the anonymous thing. I can fix that easily enough though. Set this thing to reject anonymous posts. But anyway, these so-called "friends" of mine that you seem to think are showing me that they need me and 'respect' me in their own little way are being very disrespectful. One only called me when he wanted laid, the other only called me when he wanted a ride somewhere, and the OTHER only called when the first 2 put him up to it so they could run their mouths in the background about my other friends. But then again, what the hell am I doing? I don't need to explain myself to anyone, least of all YOU, whoever you may be. I don't have to make excuses or justify why I do what I do. And I won't. If you don't like it, stop reading my webpage, and stop posting. Simple as that. There are a freaking million other websites to read...I'm sure I won't miss you if you go away.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW I AM PROUD you stood up for yourself and told whoever exactly what you thought...now if you could only keep doing that to other people...but one day....you will!!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That A Girl KMT

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you getting so defensive? Cant you agree with anything I said? Are you posting these issues and acting all bad because you have a cheering section? Keep it real, no need to play to someone elses music.
I didnt say I didnt like it, I was just offering advice as your Dr. Phil wannab's are.
I can stop posting if you wish, no big deal to me.
When you look in the mirror, do you want to see them or yourself?

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey k...heres a cheer from your cheering section...

rah rah ree kick them in the knee,
rah rah ras kick them in the ass!!!!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home