Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Be Honest...

Ok, I have a new obsession. It's a new book! It's called Be Honest: You're Not That Into Him Either. We are in SO much trouble with me reading these 2 books. Nobody will be that into anybody!!! :-P But I found out that brain scans of people in love are similar to those of drug addicts!! No wonder we all act so crazy. And that like some drugs, to get someone out of your system, you have to quit COLD TURKEY. That's always been my main problem. Very hard to do...hence the ADDICTION. But it can, and has been done. Tiff!!! Friday!!! Chippendales!!! Got the tickets!! Get ready!! I need a Dr. Pepper...I SHOULD BUY A BOAT!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You goin to Chippendales? Hahaha See some over steroid using naked men lol You are funny. Enjoy lol That's funny. I know you are trying to satisy your thirst for a Bama Man :op lol Seriously have fun

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chippendales here we cum...whoops...i mean come yeah that what i meant...LMFAO!!!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time you guys

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home