Saturday, May 28, 2005

It's a miracle!!!

Congratulations Taylor DeAnne! You actually made it! I'm so proud of you. It's a miracle! You survived Braham! And Ashley, as for you, I'm offended. I am NOT a child molester! He's 20, he's legal! And daaaaang, was he HOT. I definitely would make an exception to my 'no more than 3 years younger' rule. He definitely made graduation a little less boring, looking at that fine specimen sitting down in front of us. Tiff, hope tonight's as fun as the last time was. Could definitely be more interesting, in any case. If they ever let me leave here! Although, I am waiting on something very important...FOOD. I'm starving! And hey...it's free. Heaven knows I'm broke enough. Never thought that having a MASTERS DEGREE would mean that I would STILL be struggling. It's insane. But I guess most people don't start out on top right out of school...just thought it'd be better than it is. But anyway...I smell FOOD. Catch you later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KIley i can't believe you want a 20 year old!!!!!! WOULDN'T THAT BE KINDA LIKE A CERTAIN COP!!! but hey i am proud that you even looked but if you even say that he looked like jay, or reminded you of jay....you won't be going out tonight cuz you will be burried under my house!!!!!! AND I'LL HAVE ALL THE FUN!!lets just hope and pray mike won't be there cuz then i would be killing someone!! lol and of course its going to be as fun. actually it will be a lot more fun cuz hey we like these guys!! but guess what dale is trying to talk me out of going....ha ha ha....can you believe him....i mean come on all the times that he has went out and left me here.....i don't think so!! but since we are broke we gots to be NICE and not PSYCHO so we get free drinks and hopefully some free food from MABELS!!!! see you tonight!!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home