Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Anything But Mine...

You know...it's not cool to be so completely head over heels insanely crazy about someone. That's only asking for trouble. Might as well stick a sign on me that says "break my heart please". But I can't stop. Don't know how. Done it for too long to quit now. Just gonna keep on going. With God as my witness, without a doubt, I'll love you tomorrow like I love you now. I can't believe Kenny freaking got married! OMG! Huh?!?! Where did THAT come from? Okkkkkkk then...Tiff, I'm serious. I give them 21 months, tops. :-P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY K, HAVE FAITH IN LOVE...GIVE THEM AT LEAST 22 MONTHS!! :) YOU ALL JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO LAST!! LOOK AT ME AND DUMBASS WE WERE ENGAGED FOR HOW LONG AND NEVER EVEN SET A DATE!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! AND THEN ME AND DALE GOT MARRIED JUST LIKE THAT! SO HAVE FAITH!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home