Saturday, April 23, 2005

Right Here Waiting...

How old is this song?? :-P Anyway, I heard it again tonight, and it really reminds me of you. Whatever happens with us, you've owned my heart for 4 1/2 years already. And I'll gladly give you a lifetime, if God and fate decide to ever let that happen. If I see you next to never, how can we say forever? Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you. I took for granted all the times that I thought would last somehow. I hear the laughter, I taste the tears, but I can't get near you now. Oh, can't you see it baby? You've got me going crazy...Love you like the ocean, baby. And since I was eyeball deep in a crisis on your birthday, and didn't get a chance to post it then, I'll tell the world now...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you next month! OH! WHO WISHED SNOW ON ME AT THE END OF APRIL?!!?!! COME ON!!! This is in FREAKING sane! It'll be May in a week, and it's SNOWING here! WTF? We had a thundersnow earlier...which was wild. Not sure I can say I've ever experienced that one. Hmmmm...anyway, TAKE YOUR SNOW BACK! NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home