Saturday, April 23, 2005

Spank me pink...

Yep...that's what color rejected crayon I am! Hmmmm...ok then. I got this off Stef's site, and I hope this link works. They're actually pretty fun, and thankfully, very short quizzes that give you some insight into yourself. Apparently I always have to be the center of attention and I'm very ambitious and driven and a "bright shining star"...so long as I have that attention. lol. Me? NEVER. Anyway, here's the link for that: Blogthings. A lot of things have been going on lately, and I've barely slept in the past 3 days. But, out of respect for this person in my life, I'm not going to post it here for the world to see. It's a very personal thing, and something that needs to be and will be worked out on its own in time. But you know who you are, and you know I'm always here for you. I certainly hope these past few days proved that. Anyway, that's all I have to say about that. I'm outta here. Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home