Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wanted:

I figured out what I want...and yes, Taylor, I stole this from you. I want a man who will lead me down the beach with his hand over my eyes just so I can discover the feel of sand under my feet. I want a guy that'll wake me up at dawn because he's just bursting to talk to me and can't wait another minute, just to find out what I'll say...and I want a guy who'll polish my toes for me and bring me chicken soup (or something) when I'm sick and doesn't think twice about the fact that I look like hell...so, where are you? Actually, I know I found him; he's just too macho manly to admit that he really would do all those things for me. He's already held me and taken care of me when I wasn't feeling well on 2 different occasions, and never thought twice about it or mentioned it afterward. He's called me in the middle of the night or showed up at my house on several different occasions wanting to see me. It's ok...you don't have to say anything; I know you care about me. I remember what you told me at 2 am one night not so long ago. And I'll never forget, as long as I live. Your secret is safe with me. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY k...DON'T WE ALL WANT THAT! HA HA HA! I AM JUST GLAD THAT I HAVE MY HUBBY....HE MAY NOT BE PERFECT....BUT HE IS MINE! LOL SO WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE SECERET!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home