Monday, March 21, 2005

Happy Birthday!

I want to welcome my newest little family member...Tanley Briann Triplett, born on March 18, 2005 at 1:37am. She weighed 5 pounds 13 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. Her birth amazes me, in that it really makes me realize that life goes on. I remember all too well how devastated we were when our parents died...but then, you move on...you heal. And you welcome new people into your family. No, they'll never replace who you've lost, but they definitely help heal the pain. For all the tears that were shed then, there are just as many smiles today. And I can't help but have this little notion in my head that God is saying 'I took others from you, and for that I'm sorry, but that was My plan; you can't have those people back, but let Me send new people into your life so that you may heal and learn to smile and laugh and love again". i don't know. Maybe I'm crazy. But that's just what I like to believe. Whatever the case, it definitely works. Can't wait to see you, baby girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home