Friday, February 25, 2005

ROMANIA?!?!?!

Oh come on...stuff even THIS weird shouldn't happen to me...but it does! I checked my checking account balance on the bank website today, and I noticed 2 very large and unusual withdrawals from my account that I KNEW I never did in any way, shape, or form. So I immediately called the bank about this...and come to find out, some idiot in ROMANIA somehow got my check card number AND my pin number and used it at an ATM over there. WTF?!?! ROMANIA???!?!? Why Romania? I'm about 12 different shades of completely confused. And I think Romanian thieves have poisoned my lettuce...I don't feel so good. I'm getting the money back--the bank said there wouldn't be a problem with that, but it's still the fact that someone was able to do that! Makes me just a little more than ANGRY...ok, a whole lot more. I've just been sitting here all evening going, ROMANIA??? What'd I ever do to them??? And why me? There are millions more people in this country who have a LOT more money than lil' ole' me. I can't help but laugh though. I'm telling you, between the deer, my love life, my friends, and well, my LIFE in general, I HAVE to write a book. A life as insanely comical and messed up as mine can't be kept quiet and to myself. It's just nuts. :-P But ROMANIA?? Ooooooooooook...well, I guess I should be able to sleep soundly knowing I've made some Romanian THIEF very happy this evening. Yeah, ok, whatever. Bastards. Try it again! I've already closed the stupid thing! Blah. ROMANIA?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home