Wednesday, January 19, 2005

How do you get that lonely?

How do you get that lonely? How do you hurt that bad? To make you make the call that having no life at all is better than the life that you have? How do you feel so empty you wanna let it all go? How do you get that lonely...and nobody know? I often wonder that in my line of work. How do people get so low, get to that point...without someone noticing? But they do...so very often. Anyway, JJP, if you read this, I PROMISE I'm going to email you! I keep meaning to, but life is going nuts. I think about you all the time. I'll write soon. So much I want to say, but I don't even know where to start. Oh well...guess you'll be getting another novel! It's all good. J...I don't see how you could ever be anything...but mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home