Saturday, January 08, 2005

Return to Sender

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS! The King would have been 70 years old today. WOW. You know, my 365 Reasons to Eat Chocolate calendar has a very interesting comment. If Elvis had eaten more chocolate and done fewer drugs, he would still be alive. Maybe, just maybe...he might. But of course, we'll never know. So me, I'm taking the chocolate route to test this theory. We already the drug route doesn't work so well. :-P And so...I'm going to go get ready for my night on the town in this little hellhole to celebrate The King's birthday. Only cause Tiff's making me. She better be glad I like her. She told me earlier she didn't like *chicks*, but that she liked me cause she doesn't see me as a chick! WTF am I then??? DORK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home