Monday, January 03, 2005

The pitter patter of little feet

Calm down...it's not for me! I want to congratulate Jaclyn on her new little bundle of joy. She just found out today, and I'm extremely flattered to be the first person she told. Before she even told her fiance! lol...sweet. Girl, I do have to admit that while I'm immensely happy for you, I honestly don't wish I was in your shoes for a second. That'll be 4 kids under the age of 5! I'd shoot myself! And if you have twins like your sister, then that'll be FIVE kids under 5! Uh uh, no way. Couldn't do it. In any case, I'm glad this is good news for you, and I hope everything works out the way you want it to. Guess the pig was right, huh? Scary...my pig was the exact same way. NOT COOL. Maybe I should...just shut up and forget it. :-P Ok, I have a buttload of crap to do, so I guess I better get started. Just wanted to share my news...that's not even MY news...hmmm...yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home