Sunday, December 19, 2004

Some Beach...Somewhere HOT

Ok, this is nuts. It's freaking COLD. How cold? Well...just use your imagination. Body parts will do some serious shrinking in this weather. lol. It's 18 degrees. And I'm on call. Seriously people, give it a break for today. It's too cold and too bad out for this. I can barely see the house across the street, ok? If you think I'm venturing out because you need some attention...you might be sorely disappointed. I'm sorry (no I'm not), but I'm not risking my life for a job I don't even like! But anyway, apparently Chaney's Christmas play at church is still on, so I'm going to go get ready and PRAY I don't get any crisis calls. Come on...let me at least enjoy this CHURCH PLAY in peace. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home