Thursday, December 23, 2004

I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas...

...cause I've been nuttin' but BAD! But it's been SO much fun. Just woke up from a nap a little while ago. Why do I do that? I come home really tired, decide I'm gonna take a nap, then feel crappy every time I wake up. EVERY TIME. You'd think I'd quit doing that. I've been thinking...dangerous, I know. A girl I work with wants to hook me up with one of her boyfriend's friends. Not necessarily for anything serious, but for someone to have some fun with. At first I was like...ummmm no. But the more I think about it, the more I think, what can it hurt, really? So I'm debating whether I should tell her to go ahead and let this guy call me or not. I could really use your input, guys. Let me know what you think. I mean, it's not like I'm overwhelmed with options in this town!!! So..tell me something. I'm going to go wrap some more presents now that mini-me is asleep. Yay. I hate wrapping presents.

2 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

Go for it. Hope Bootsy Claus visits you. Did you know Jesus was probably born in April?

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kiley!!
Hope you have a very merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!
I love reading what's going on in your life through your musings!!
Take Care.
Nicole

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home