Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Welcome to WINTER

Well, it's officially the first day of winter...funny, someone should've told Jack Frost that DAYS ago. It was 8 below when I went to work yesterday morning, and then it was only 7-9 degrees last night! Did I mention that I HATE COLD WEATHER??? When is someone going to have mercy of me and rescue me from this town? Ahhh...I'm only half serious. I'm a big girl. Perfectly capable of getting my own big bad self outta here. It's a work in progress. You know, I've come to realize something...I NEED HELP. Yeah yeah...those of you who know me THINK you know this, but trust me...YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I need my head freaking examined. What was I thinking? Well...I guess I should look at the bright side. It was a lesson learned late, but better than never. And better than before any serious damage was done. But in any case, life goes on. You live and you learn. And for what it's worth, I don't regret it. I regret the damage it DID cause, but at the time I never imagined it would. But...never regret what you've done, because at one moment, at one time, it was all you wanted to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home